Neuropuncture Certification Criteria
Neuropuncture Fast Track to Certification
Clinical Neuropuncture: Level One Certification
This is a 16-week online program. Additional work for certification includes attending 3 Live Neuropuncture workshops, and at least one must be a workshop and Neuropuncture human cadaver lab. Complete and pass all final exams.
Structure of Program
- Watch 2 webinars per week and complete and pass the quizzes. This is to be completed before the weekly live Q&A sessions with Dr Corradino. Write down any questions, take notes and prepare for the live discussion.
- Log in and actively attend every weekly live Q&A session. (Starting on specific weeks practitioners will be presenting their own clinical cases to the group. Each practitioner presents at least one case in NeuroLab, at our Live weekly Q&A sessions, until it meets Dr. Corradino’s approval.)
- Final written, oral, practical exam at the end. The oral and practical exam MUST be at a live Neuropuncture workshop, in person.
- 3 Live workshops: Any of the Neuropuncture workshops may also offer the Neuropuncture human cadaver lab training as well so that you can complete both requirements with one workshop.
- 1: Internal Medicine
- 1: Mental health
- 1: Orthopedic and pain management
Neuropuncture material that will be throughly examined and covered:
- Neuropuncture Trinity
The practitioner is expected to understand, explain, and apply the material, as well as rewrite the chart from scratch) Understanding the Neuropuncture Trinity will allow the practitioner to completely be able to explain acupuncture in neurophysiology language, breakdown any medical case to produce a powerful neuromodulating and neuro-rehabilitating EA protocol.
- Neuropuncture Treatment Prescriptions
Over 20 of the main Neuropuncture Treatment prescriptions will be thoroughly examined. These are neuroanatomy evidence-based, research-supported, and clinically proven EA Neuropuncture Treatment prescriptions. The practitioner must be able to have knowledge for each::
- Neuropuncture point prescriptions (Rx)
- Neuropuncture Treatment Rx dosage, and
- Neuropuncture Treatment plan
- Neuropuncture theory and clinical strategies. This includes electrical parameters, the theory of neurophysiology and neuroplasticity as it relates to EA, needle technique, etc.
Benefits of program: one-on-one weekly live Neuropuncture teaching. Limited enrollment and small cohort sizes guarantee personal attention.
Neuropuncture Certification ceremony is in person! MUST attend and complete the second live workshop+cadaver lab training by the end of course.
Current members: $1999.00
New Members: $2999.00/ $99 per month GOLD NeuroLab membership.
Access to all online extra Neuropuncture videos (50+), podcasts(7+), webinars (50+), research, and more.
When Certified access to Certified Neuropuncturists material in NeuroLab. Teaching opportunities, research opportunities, job placement opportunities, and entered into the Neuropuncture Global network directory for patent referrals.
NeuroLab Member Specialty Training Programs
Neuropuncture Instructor Certification Program:
Program Design and Purpose
The goal of this program is to train Certified Clinical Neuropuncturists on how to teach Neuropuncture CEU/PDA single day workshops, i.e. Neuropuncture Foundations, single medical conditions, the Neuropuncture Trinity, etc. All Neuropuncture teaching material and content must all go through Neuropuncture, Inc.
The trainee will attend several Fast Track to Certification Program as a Teacher Assistant assisting Dr. Corradino with the online teaching. The trainee will also be required to teach several Neuropuncture PowerPoint presentations that Dr. Corradino will observe and critique. These sessions will be private and one-on-one with Dr. Corradino so he can carefully listen and observe.
Structure of Program
Complete 5 Live Presentations:
- Complete a 5 webinar series of live presentations, observed and critiqued by Dr. Corradino to assess the trainee’s Neuropuncture’s content comprehension.
- Dr. Corradino will record each trainee’s presentation for further reflection and review.
- Dr. Corradino will help the trainee with the proper Neuropuncture details, language, research, and delivery of the Neuropuncture content.
- The 6 science webinars in the Neuropuncture Foundations series will be included as well as case studies and a few specialty webinars so that the trainee can become efficient at teaching an 8-hour PDA/CEU Neuropuncture course. The collection of chosen NeuroLab webinars ensures that the trainee is well trained in the Neuropuncture Trinity and other specific Neuropuncture areas.
- The trainee may be asked to repeat a presentation if Dr Corradino sees the necessity. Each webinar will have its own Neuropuncture, Inc. PowerPoint presentation that will be sent to the trainee for review and preparation.
- The trainee will present at the scheduled weekly meeting the Neuropuncture PowerPoint presentation to Dr. Corradino who will observe and critique the trainees comprehension of the Neuropuncture material and the delivery of details of the Neuropuncture content.
- After these webinars have been presented and critiqued by Dr Corradino and deemed Instructor level, then a final oral exam for further assessment of Neuropuncture content comprehension must be passed for Neuropuncture Instructor Certification.
(5-10) TA Neuropuncture Fast Track Certification Program online classes
Leading and teaching a single Neuropuncture Fast Track Certification Program weekly session.
When the trainee completes and is Neuropuncture Instructor Certified then the Instructor will coordinate with Dr. Corradino and with Dr. Corradino’s assistance will organize Neuropuncture single day Neuropuncture PDA/CEU hands-on workshops. Absolute transparency.
Neuropuncture Inc. will supply all the Neuropuncture educational content including but not limited to: Neuropuncture PowerPoints, any Neuropuncture handouts, and any other material. Any other content must be approved by Dr Corradino 28 days prior to the live event via email or written notice.
All Neuropuncture Certifications go through Neuropuncture, Inc.
Webinars to illustrate comprehension:
- 1-5 Neuropuncture neurophysiological mechanisms
- Electrical sciences
- Pain medicine
- Women’s health
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Case studies
Applicants will receive the details in compensation and commission.
1-Day Neuropuncture Human Cadaver Training:
This specialty Neuropuncture training is offered as an add-on to the normal hands-on workshop.
A through discussion and examination of the anatomical structures specific to the area of dissection. Specific medical conditions affecting examined structures and their pathophysiology and Neuropuncture treatment will be thoroughly instructed. Resulting in an extreme thorough investigation of the anatomical structures on a human cadaver with the understanding of the exact pathophysiological structures examined and then a Neuropuncture treatment applied illustrating the targeting neuroanatomical structures.
A cadaver specimen will be displayed and a thorough examination of the anatomical structures will be dissected, and examined. Attendees will have the choice to touch structures, and enjoy close up examination.
Topics of discussion:
- Neuropuncture Trinity
- Electro-acupuncture sciences
- Biological physics
- Relative neuroanatomy
- Clinical applications
- Radial n.
- Median n.
- Ulnar n.
- Multifidus m.
- Rhomboid m.
- Erector spinae m.
- Cervical plexus
- Facial n.
- Brachial plexus.
- Sciatic n.
- Peroneal n.
- Trapezius m.
- Gluteus maximus m.
- Pectoral m.
- Orbital n.
- Saphenous n.
- Tibial n.
- Cervical spinal cord
- HTJJ structures
- Greater Auricular n.
- Quads and Hamstrings
- Deltoid m.
- Trigeminal n.
- Spinal cord